Chili Lime Tilapia
An easy fish with a kick!45 m 2
- 4 Tilapia Filets
- 1 sample size package of Chili Lime Green
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Lemon
- Parsley to Garnish
1. Steep entire Chili Lime Green tea in 8 oz of water, and reserve.
2. Add oil to heated pan and add garlic, stirring for 1 minute.
3. Season filets with salt and pepper and lay in pan with steeped tea and cook for about 2 minutes. Turn fish over gently. Reduce heat and simmer until fish is opaque. (approximately 6 minutes.) Remove fish and cover to keep warm.
4. Boil poaching liquid to reduce volume – about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer. Whisk in cornstarch, stirring constantly until thickened.
5.S tir in parsley and serve immediately over fish, with lemon wedges.