Yummy and easy raspberry cheesecake.30 m 8
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs of your choice (graham/oreo/timtam)
- 2 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 package of cream cheese, rest at room temperature
- 2 cup of cold brewed Adagio raspberry batch tea
- 4 teaspoon icing sugar
- 1 Cool Whip, thawed
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
Combine cookie crumbs and butter and press into bottom of a 9" pan. Freeze for 15 minutes or until it's set.
Beat cream cheese until very smooth.
Gradually add raspberry tea and icing sugar, beating until smooth. You can crush some raspberry and add to the mixture to make it even prettier.
Fold in Cool Whip. Pour onto crust. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Garnish with some raspberry. Enjoy!