Beef Pekoe No-Fuss Slow-Cooked Soup
Beef barley has long been a favorite soup, but I've found that beef pekoe soup is also a great warm treat for cold winter dinners!6 h 15 m 2
- 1 lb. lean stew beef, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 small red or new potatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 c. beef broth
- 2 c. green pekoe tea brewed regular or double strength, depending on your taste
- salt, pepper, or other flavorings to taste
Combine all ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
Cook 4 hours on high, 8 hours on low.
Prep time: 15 min. Cook time: 4-8 hours