Strawberry Jasmine Iced Tea
Before everything shut down, I used to go to this bubble tea place that had an amazing strawberry jasmine iced tea. This is my at home substitute, and much less expensive too.1 h 3
- 3 cups water
- 3 tsp Adagio Jasmine Phoenix Pearls
- 2 heaping tsp Adagio Wild Strawberry
1. Heat the water to 180 degrees. Steep the jasmine pearls for 3 minutes before removing. (I use a basket infuser in a teapot for this.)
2. Clear the infuser, then in the jasmine tea, steep wild strawberry for another 8 minutes. Strain into an iced tea pitcher.
3. Place in the fridge for about an hour. Pour over ice and enjoy.