These homemade potstickers are easy and delicious! They are even better accompanied with a Daydream flavored dipping sauce.1 h 6
- 1 package wonton (or dumpling) wrappers
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp daydream tea leaves
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- Steaming liquid:
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tbsp daydream tea leaves
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tbsp daydream tea leaves
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
1. Begin by preparing all three sets of tea; the filling, steaming liquid, and dipping sauce. Steep for 7 minutes, strain, and set aside.
2. Prepare filling by mixing tea, ground pork sausage, and oil together. Mixture will be slightly wet.
3. Place 1 tsp of filling in the middle of a wonton wrapper, wet edges, fold and crimp together. If using square wrappers, fold over extra "edges" to create an envelope shape. If using round wrappers, simply fold in half.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in large pan.
5. Place 8-12 potstickers in the pan, making sure they do not touch. Pour 1/4 inch of steaming liquid tea (about 1/4 cup) in with the potstickers.
6. Cover, cook over medium high heat for 8 minutes, or until all steaming liquid has evaporated out. Use a meat thermometer to ensure pork has reached an internal temperature of 165 F.
7. Continue working in small batches until all potstickers are cooked.
8. While last batch of potstickers are cooking, make dipping sauce by combining tea, soy sauce, and vinegar.