S'mores Vegan Ice Cream (No Churn)
This dairy-free, no-churn ice cream recipe is loaded with marshmallows, crushed graham crackers, and chocolate. No machine needed to make this delicious plant-based dessert.10 m 6
- 1 Tbsp Adagio S'mores tea steeped in 1/4 cup water
- 4 bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 13-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows (mini, or can cut up the regular size marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, broken into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
1. Add tea, frozen bananas, and coconut cream to blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Using a rubber spatula, scoop ice cream into loaf pan.
3. Add marshmallows, graham crackers, and dark chocolate. Stir to combine.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours to harden.
6. When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and let thaw for 10 minutes before scooping.