Baked Potato Stew
Yummy stew that tastes just like a baked potato, with the unexpected flavor of chamomile1 h 2
- 6 c. water
- 2 tbsp. chamomile tea leaves
- 1 lb. frozen broccoli
- 6 strips of bacon
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 2 c. instant potato flakes
- 1/2 c. milk
- Mrs. Dash or other seasoning blend
Cook bacon and crumble. Brown bell pepper, onion, and garlic in the bacon grease. Brew chamomile in 6 c. on water.
Combine the tea, bacon, pepper, onion, garlic, and broccoli in one pot. Boil for 30 min. Reduce heat to medium add butter, milk, and potato flakes.
Season and salt to taste. Sprinkle cheese on top.