Choco-Peanut Butter Chestnut Pie
A tasty no-bake pie!2
- 3/4 c. hot fudge dessert topping
- 1 graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. cold milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 8-oz. tub of cool whip, thawed
- 1 tsp. loose chestnut tea
- 1/2 c. hot water
Brew tea in water and steep 5 min. Strain and allow tea to cool. Measure out 1/4 c.
Spoon 1/2 c. hot fudge into the bottom of the pie crust and freeze for 10 min.
Mix peanut butter and milk with a whisk. Add the pudding mixes and the tea, and whisk until well blended. (It'll be pretty thick.) Fold in half of the cool whip. Spoon the whole mixture over the chocolate in the pie crust. Smooth, and top with the rest of the cool whip. Refrigerate until set and then drizzle the rest of the hot fudge over the pie...serve!