Magical Spring Whip
This magical tea treat features Adagio's White Eternal Spring Tea blended with pineapple, mango and ice cream! It's so delicious you will feel all the magic of your first theme park vacation.4 h 2
- 4-6 heaping teaspoons Adagio’s White Eternal Spring tea
- 8 oz 180°F hot water
- 20 oz can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup mango chunks, frozen or 1 fresh mango
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (about ¾ cup)
1. Brew White Eternal Spring tea (double or triple strength) in hot water for 3-5 minutes. Strain, cover in a glass jar and chill.
2. Drain the canned pineapple. Reserve the juice in a glass jar and put in the fridge. Spread the fruit into a thin layer in a freezer bag and freeze until solid.
3. Prepare mango (if fresh): wash, peel and slice. Place in a freezer bag and freeze.
4. When the fruits are frozen solid, prepare the whip.
5. Add frozen pineapple and mango to a high-powered blender or food processor. Add the strong brewed tea and process until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides or use a blender tamper to help the fruit feed into the blades.
6. Add ice cream and blend until smooth. This will be very thick. Dish into two large portions or 4 small portions. For a Spring Whip Float, add reserved pineapple juice to a glass with the Spring Whip. Garnish with a reserved slice of frozen mango. Enjoy your magical tea treat!