Matcha, Coconut, Hemp and Cashew Cream Parfait
This is one of my favorite breakfasts, but it can also be eaten as a fruit dip for a snack or dessert! It’s so healthy, easy and delicious!5 m 3
- 1/2 Cup Hemp Seeds, shelled
- 1/2 Cup Cashews or Brazil Nuts, soaked
- 1/2 Cup Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Matcha
- 2 tsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2) Taste and add more honey or maple to sweeten.
3) Layer with fruit (frozen works great too), granola, nuts and seeds or just use as a dip.
4) You’re all done! Yes, it’s that easy!