Raspberry-Habañero-Green Tea Sandwich Spread
This cream-cheese based sandwich spread is lightly spicy. A generous pinch of ground sencha rounds out and enhances the other flavors. Ideal with turkey!5 m 10
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free red raspberry preserves
- 1 Tbsp El Yucateco chile habañero sauce
- 2 tsp sencha, powdered in a spice grinder (could use matcha too!)
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Place the cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and warm for 30 seconds to soften.
2. Add the seasonings and mix well. Don't be afraid to add salt - it enhances the other flavors!
3. Cover and refrigerate until cool.