Peach Serenity Muffins
A sweet and fruity breakfast muffin1 h 18
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 tsp Peach Serenity Tea Leaves
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Large Peach, chopped into cubes and skin and pit removed
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, additional 1 tsp to sprinkle on top of muffins.
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 pinches of salt
- *Optional Syrup Topper*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Peach Serenity Tea Leaves
1) I always cut up my peach first and set it in a bowl to use later.
2) Preheat your oven to 400°F and set 18 muffin liners into your muffin pan.
3) Pour milk and tea leaves into a pot on the stove and turn heat onto low. Infuse milk with tea flavor for 5 minutes and then strain your leaves out and pour milk into a bowl.
4) Add your flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a separate bowl from your milk. Whisk ingredients together.
5) Add vegetable oil and egg to your milk and whisk until blended.
6) Pour your liquid mixture into the bowl with your dry ingredients and mix with a fork.
Be careful to only mix until combined, don’t over mix. Your batter should be pretty thick, not super liquid. If it’s too thick add more milk, too thin add flour.
7) Pour your chopped peaches in and lightly mix into batter.
8) Spoon batter into your muffin liners.
9) Sprinkle tsp of cinnamon on top of muffins.
10) Pop your muffins in the oven for anywhere from 16 to 20 minutes. To check insert a toothpick, if it comes clean your muffins are done.
If you want your muffins on the sweeter side you can make a syrup to add on top.
1) Put sugar, tea leaves, and water into a pot on the stove.
2) Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved.
3) Pour as wanted over muffins