Candy Cane Brownies
Dark chocolate brownies with a sweet peppermint twist!1 h 15 m 9
- 1 tbsp Candy Cane Tea- prepared in 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
1. Steep candy cane tea in water for at least 5 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit; spray 8x8 pan with oil.
3. Shift cocoa powder and powdered sugar; combine all dry ingredients.
4. Mix wet ingredients, included your strained prepared tea.
5. Pour dry ingredients over wet, stir until just combined.
6. Pour brownie mixture into prepared pan and cook for around 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes mostly clean.
7. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before sprinkling with powdered sugar and cutting.