Earl Grey Rice Pudding
An earl grey twist on a delicious classic!1 h 30 m 6
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tbsp earl grey tea leaves, divided
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
1. Prepare earl grey tea using 1 tbsp leaves to 1.5 cups of water. While tea is steeping, combine 1 tbsp tea leaves to 2 cups almond milk, cold steep in fridge.
2. Cook 1 cup rice with the 1.5 cups of earl grey tea.
3. Once rice is cooked, strain almond milk, and combine in a pot on medium heat on the stove.
4. Add sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, stirring frequently for 20 minutes.
5. Pour into individual serving size cups or bowls and sprinkle with light dusting of cinnamon. This can be eaten warm, or enjoyed cold!