London Fog Oatmeal
This quick and easy recipe will awaken your senses, satisfy your taste buds, and quell your appetite. A great way to start your day --combining Adagio's Earl Grey Lavender tea, and oatmeal. The London Fog way! Sprinkle with nuts, if you'd like, add a drizzle of honey, and you are good to go! Enjoy!15 m 2
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Adagio's Earl Grey Lavender Tea
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- Honey (or preferred sweetener) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Nuts for garnish (optional)
1. Steep tea (in an infuser) in one and a half cup boiling water for 2 - 3 minutes.
2. Place rolled oats in a small microwaveable-safe dish. Pour one cup of Adagio’s Earl Grey Lavender hot tea. Cover and allow to soften—two minutes.
3. Add honey and pinch of salt. Mix to combine. Microwave on high for an additional 1 minute.
4. Place steeped tea leaves (used in step 1), in a small 1-cup measure vessel, and add 1/2 cup of milk. Heat in microwave for approximately 1 minute.
5. Divide oatmeal evenly into two small bowls. Pour strained hot milk tea over each oatmeal-filled bowl. Mix and pour additional hot milk tea on top of oatmeal.
6. Garnish with nuts (optional), drizzle with additional honey or preferred sweetener.
7. Serve immediately with remaining tea. Enjoy!