Earl Grey Bravo Chocolate (Avacado) Fudgesicles
A refreshing summer treat.30 m 6
- • 2 cups ripe avacado,peeled,pitted and blended smooth
- • ½ cup cocoa powder
- • 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- • 1 ½ cups full fat coconut milk
- • ¾ cup water
- • 6 medjool dates,pitted,soaked in water and then drained
- • 1 tablespoon of Earl Grey Bravo
Add 1 tablespoon of Earl Grey Bravo to the 1 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk, place in the refrigerator overnight to make a cold brew. In the morning strain the Earl Grey leaf out of the coconut milk.
Soak the dates for 30 minutes in the ¾ cup of water to soften them, drain off the water and then blend until smooth.
Add in the avocado,cocoa powder,honey and the Earl Grey Bravo coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
Fill the popsicle molds,add popsicle sticks and freeze.
Place in the freezer until frozen. Remove from molds and enjoy!!
Tip: Fill a baggie with the mixture and cut off a corner of the bag. Use it like a cake piping bag to fill the molds.