Chocolate Chai Pudding
A super-easy blender recipe for a sweet, healthy indulgence to satisfy those chocolate cravings.1 h 2
- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other plant milk)
- 3 grams (2 tsps) Adagio Chocolate Chai Black tea
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 5 large)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped nondairy topping (optional, for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips (optional, for garnish)
1. Heat milk on stove or in microwave. Add with tea to tea infuser or french press. Steep 10 minutes, then strain.
2. Place the tea-infused milk, dates, chia seeds, cacao powder, salt, and vanilla in a blender, and blend 1-2 minutes until smooth.
3. Transfer to serving dishes and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate chips, as desired.