Wuyi Sonata Slush
This is an old family recipe, and when we get together we all enjoy the refreshing drink. Smell the flowers and listen to the music.10 h 2
- 7 c. boiling water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 12 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 c. wuyi oolong tea, brewed strong
- 1/2 c. vodka, whiskey, or rum
- 2-liter bottle 7-Up or any lemon-lime soda
Mix together the boiling water and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add lemonade and orange juice concentrate, brewed tea, and liquor. Stir well. Pour into a container and place in freezer overnight or until contents turn to slush (will not freeze solid due to alcohol content).
To serve: place a scoop of slush into a glass and pour soda over the slush.
Prep time: 15 min. Chill time: overnight