Delicious and, believe it or not, good for you! Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 40 min. Cool time: 80 min.2 h 10 m 2
- 16 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz. cream cheese fat free
- 8 oz. sugar or Splenda
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg white
- 8 oz. sour cream, fat-free
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. ground Pi Lo Chun green tea leaves
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 oz. whey protein powder
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a large pan filled with at least 1" of water on the bottom rack of oven. This will keep your cheesecake moist.
Grease and flour a 9" springform or cake pan. Combine all ingredients. Fill pan with mixture and bake for 40 min. in center of oven. After 40 min., turn oven off, open oven door, and let sit for 80 min.