Pumpkin Chai Bundt Cake
A festive fall favorite using Adagio's Honeybush Pumpkin Chai1 h 8
- 1 tablespoon Honeybush Pumpkin Chai tea leaves
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the honeybush pumpkin chai and boiling water in a small bowl and steep for 7 minutes. Place the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and cooled steeped tea (filtered) in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Pour into a well-greased Bundt pan and cook for approximately 30–35 minutes or until cooked when a skewer can be inserted and then removed cleanly. Invert onto a wire rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Gently lift off the pan and allow to cool completely before serving.