Valentines Tea infused vodka marTEAni (aka martini). This delectable drink adds fresh strawberries, cocoa powder and rosewater to amplify the flavors of the tea and sets the mood for romance.4 h 10 m 2
- 5 oz of your choice of vodka (unflavored)
- 2 tsp Adagio Valentines Tea
- 2 strawberries diced
- 2 oz 360 Double Chocolate Vodka
- 1 tsp Rosewater
- 2 oz Heavy Whipping Cream (optional)
- Cocoa powder
- 2 whole Strawberries
1. Pour 2 tsp Valentines Tea into a small glass mason jar. Add 5 oz of unflavored vodka and diced strawberries. Cover and set aside to steep for about 4 hours. You can steep longer, but may find that the tea infusion is quite strong, and you may need to adjust the amount used in your marTEAni (maybe requiring less infused vodka and adding some unflavored vodka). Strain to yield about 4 oz of infused vodka.
2. Spread cocoa powder onto a plate. Wet the rim of a martini glass and dip into the cocoa powder.
3. In a martini shaker; combine ice, 2 oz Valentines infused vodka, 1 oz double chocolate vodka, 1/2 tsp rosewater and 1 oz of heavy whipping cream (if desired). Shake to combine.
4. Strain into prepared glass and garnish with a strawberry. Repeat to make a second marTEAni. Enjoy!
You can prepare both marTEAni’s at once in the shaker to enjoy with your sweetie.