Petit Chewy Honey Cookies
Petit chewy honey cookies, made with Adagio’s Matcha Honey and infused with Adagio’s Honeybush Hazelnut.30 m 20
- - 1 Tbsp Adagio’s Honeybush Hazelnut
- - 1 cup salted butter, (softened)
- - 1 cup brown sugar
- - 2 large eggs
- - 1 tsp vanilla
- - 1/3 cup Adagio’s Matcha Honey
- - 3 1/2 cups flour
- - 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350, Line and grease large cookie sheet.
- In a spice grinder or food processor, blend Adagio’s Honeybush Hazelnut in a fine consistency.
- Add butter, brown sugar, and ground tea to a large mixing bowl. Use a mixer or fold with a spatula everything together until butter and sugar are creamed together.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and Adagio’s Matcha Honey to the creamed butter. Mix or fold together.
- Add flour and baking soda to the mixture and mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Scope tablespoon-sized balls from the dough and lightly roll into a ball. Place balls on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 to 12. Tops of cookies will just be turning golden brown.
- After baking, allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes. Then with a spoon, drizzle cookies with additional Adagio Matcha Honey. Serve and enjoy! Store at room temperature in an airtight container