Matcha Green Tea Pudding
I love to make this for breakfast and am very confident in how yummy this is. To be fair you can pregame this one or take your time.5 m 2
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk/milk of choice
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp of green tea infused honey/sweetner
1. Using the wisk, Mix the matcha with the milk until smooth. To avoid clumps in your tea.
2. Stir the chia and honey/sweetner together. Then make sure that the seeds dont clump up on you or your pudding won't be as smooth.
3. Add the matcha to the seeds while again trying to avoid clumps and refrigerate overnight or for about 2 hours.
4. [Optional] When ready top with nuts, granola or whatever you like.
Fyi::It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.