Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats
Like dessert for breakfast! Creamy oats combine with fresh ripe peaches to make a sweet perfect summer breakfast that requires no cooking and is so simple.5 m 1
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp Adagio Peach Serenity tea, dry
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond or cashew butter, optional
- ¾ cup plant milk
- ¼ cup plant-based yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small ripe peach, diced
1. Combine dry ingredients in a wide-mouth pint-sized canning jar or a small bowl with a lid.
2. Add wet ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Add diced peaches, mashing slightly while stirring.
4. Secure lid and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
5. Before serving, add preferred toppings (e.g., fruit, granola, chopped nuts).