Smoky Hot Chocolate
Chocolate, hot milk and smoke combined into the most delicious, warm drink!20 m 4
- 3 Tbs Campfire S'Mores tea, divided
- 3 Tbs dutch process cocoa powder
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 Tbs sugar
- mini marshmallows, for serving
- unsweetened whipped cream, for serving
Bring 3/4 cups water to a simmer in a small pot, add 1 Tbs tea, remove from heat, cover and steep for 3 minutes. While steeping tea, bring the milk to a simmer in another small pot and add the remaining tea. Remove from heat and let steep.
Strain the tea from the water and the milk. Bring the water back to a simmer. Whisk in the cocoa then add the milk. Bring to a simmer, whisk in the chocolate and sugar and then whisk until creamy, about 5 minutes.
Serve immediately, with whipped cream and mini marshmallows, toasted if you like.