White Eternal Spring Chicken Salad
This salad uses the best seasonal Spring fruits and vegetables and combines them with a sweet vinaigrette dressing made with the best Adagio Spring Tea, White Eternal Spring. It is light, refreshing and beautiful.45 m 2
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbs Adagio’s White Eternal Spring Tea
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 large strawberries, washed and hulled
- 6 raspberries
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 4-5 cups Spring lettuce and spinach mix
- 2 3-oz chicken breasts, grilled and thinly sliced
- 8-10 asparagus spears, grilled if desired, chopped in 2 inch pieces
- 2-3 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pecan halves
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
1. Infuse the 3 TBS of tea into white wine vinegar. Allow to infuse for 20-30 minutes. Take this time to wash and prep the salad items.
2. Strain the vinegar from the tea. Discard the tea leaves. Combine vinegar with the rest of the dressing ingredients, except the poppy seeds. Process in a nutribullet or a blender on low-medium until berries are blended and the dressing is emulsified. Add poppy seeds and stir until combined.
3. Plate your salads! Divide ingredients onto 2 plates and top with dressing. Enjoy with a tall glass of white eternal spring iced tea!
Make it your own. Add any other salad items your heart desires, like avocado, chèvre goat cheese, mango, grilled pineapple or sweet grape tomatoes.