Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yummy pumpkin cookies45 m 47
- 1 stick of melted unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground pumpkin spice tea leaves
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of your choice of chocolate chips, I personally use dark chocolate.
Whisk brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter until no lumps remain then whisk in vanilla and pumpkin until smooth and then set to the side.
*NOTE* depending on how moist you want your cookies to be you can blot out the excess moisture from the pumpkin with napkins.
Whisk your flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and ground pumpkin spice tea together in a large bowl.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula,
Add in your chocolate chips.
Cover dough and let chill for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F and line four baking trays with parchment paper.
I then roll the dough into small balls to make cute mini cookies, makes around 47, and then flatten them onto the baking pan.
Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until edges appear set.
Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes.