Fennel, Grapefruit with Earl Grey Lavender Vinaigrette
This is a delicious, colorful and healthy salad!15 m 2
- 1 brewed cup of Adagio Earl Grey Lavender tea
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon organic sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Fennel bulb halved and sliced thin reserve fronds for garnish
- 1 Grapefruit peeled and segmented with knife to remove all membrane
- 1/8 Cup crushed and toasted hazelnuts
Brew tea according to directions. Put 2 Tablespoons of tea in a liquid measuring cup. Enjoy the remainder of tea. Add oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning to the measuring cup and whisk together dressing.
Place grapefruit segments around the perimeter of 2 salad plates. Divide fennel and fill center of each plate. Add dressing and top with hazelnuts and fronds of fennel. Enjoy!