Easy Tea-Marinated Tofu Stir Fry
A simple dish that makes a great addition to a weekday dinner routine. Can also be customized to add whatever appropriate ingredients are on hand!30 m 4
- 1 package (14 oz) extra-firm tofu, drained and squeezed
- 4 Tablespoons Adagio Irish Breakfast loose-leaf tea
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons canola or sesame oil
- 1/4 of a large Daikon radish, coarsely chopped
- ¼ of large green onion, finely chopped
Cut the tofu into 1-inch thick cubes. Brew the tea in the boiling water for 4 minutes, then strain. Let cool. Mix the tea, soy sauce, honey, and garlic in a small bowl. Add the tofu cubes and let marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat with the oil. Add the tofu and cook for 5-10 minutes, turning often until browned. Add the radish and green onion and lightly fry for 2 minutes. Serve hot with white rice.