Eggless Candy Cane Cream Cake
This is the most soft and delicious cake for any kind of celebrations.
You can add chopped almonds, walnuts or pistachios for a nutty flavor.1 h 10 m 4
- 1 cup fresh milk cream
- 1/3 cup oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped honey - Matcha
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Few drops lemon yellow colour ( optional )
- A handful of raisins
In a mixing bowl add fresh cream, oil or melted butter, powdered sugar and mix well.
Add semolina, all purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda, milk, whipped honey - Matcha, vanilla essence, salt, few drops yellow colour (optional). Whisk well to get a smooth batter. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- [ ] Add raisins and mix. Pour the batter into a greased tray of your desired shape ( round, rectangle or heart shape ).
- [ ] Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 30 minutes. ( Insert a skewer or a knife, if it comes out clean it’s done. Keep aside and let it cool.
- [ ] Spread a thick layer of Nutella all over the cake. Decorate it with jam.
- [ ] Keep it in refrigerator for half hour, cut into slices and serve chilled.
- [ ] Enjoy!