Easy- No Churn Earl Grey Ice Cream
An easy no cook, no churn ice cream that's ready in about 4 hours.20 m 8
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Earl Grey tea
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Heat a cup of water to 212 F and add three teaspoons of Earl Grey Bravo loose leaf tea. Allow to steep 3 minutes, strain.
2. Allow the tea to cool down for 10 minutes.
3. Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until the mixture is thick.
4. Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe container or a metal bread pan and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Freeze for 3-4 hours. Scoop and enjoy!